Function as a Service (FaaS) is a category of cloud computing services. Here, the service provider provides individual application functions that scale easily and whose infrastructure is hidden from the user.
Logic is provided in containers and is generally stateless - i.e., there is no stored knowledge or reference to past transactions (e.g., a search query).
Billing is based on usage and is per-second. Only functions that are actually used are billed.
- Product & Cloud Service: seb
- Intelligent Apps & Automation
- On request
- Based on various technologies, we support companies in creating intelligent apps and workflows or automating business processes and technical sequences along given requirements. Essentially, design-first technologies and code-first technologies are used.
- Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft SharePoint & SharePoint Framework, Azure Functions
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Business Process Management / Workflow, Function-as-a-Service (FaaS)