Zeix, agency for user-centered design, creates digital products for and with users. You receive interfaces with outstanding user experience for software, intranets, webapps, chatbots, shops and hardware devices. Our work is based on longterm experience and a strong commitment to practical user research in our own usability lab, at workplaces or in public areas. We offer concept, interaction design, prototyping, frontend engineering.
Tel 044 247 78 78
Internships, dissertations and apprenticeships show detailhide detail
We offer internships
We offer positions for dissertations
Contact: Frau Ina Hedwiger
User-Centered Design Services & Consulting show product detailhide product detail
- Zeix is one of the pioneer agencies for user-centered design in Switzerland. Since 2000 we create efficient and user-friendly frontends for web and software. Our services include design, requirements engineering and frontend development. User research is part of our culture in order to keep developing close to the users’ real needs and abilities. Special attention we pay to accessibility and responsive design issues. - We strongly believe that an excellent user experience requires expertise from different disciplines, so our team is a mix of multi-disciplinary talents.
- User Requirements, Design Thinking, Contextual Inquiries, User Acceptance Tests, Prototyping, Frontend Engineering
Frontend Engineering Services & Consulting show product detailhide product detail
- Frontend development, web development, responsive design, accessibility
User Requirements, Contextual Inquiries Services & Consulting show product detailhide product detail
- Insights into real user behaviour help to digitalize business processes. We offer to observe and interview your employees at your site to tailor digital processes to their needs and report reliable user requirements for new software design. In addition, we offer interaction design and/or prototyping to support you in designing efficient workflows.
- Contextual inquiries, usability tests, prototyping, interaction design
- User Experience Design (UX), General Assessment
- Tuesday 24.07.2018
MaschinengeflüsterMit Maschinen reden oder chatten wie mit anderen Menschen, das ist gleichzeitig toll und furchtbar. Kaum ein IT-Thema wird so gehyped oder mit Hollywoodmythen unterlegt wie KI. Dabei hat dieses Maschinengeflüster heute meist wenig mit KI zu tun. Christian Walter Chatbots