Ergon is a Swiss leader in leveraging digitalisation to create unique and effective client benefits, from conception to market, the result of which is the international distribution of globally revered products. We combine our extensive technological, security and business experience to design “smart” solutions from complex requirements. Anticipating tech trends, Ergon’s highly-qualified experts develop and deploy user- friendly, custom software, as well as proven, off-the-shelf products, for many industries, worldwide. The company, which now employs 350 members of staff, was founded in 1984 and, on several occasions, has been named as one of the best employers in Switzerland.
Airlock Secure Access HubProduct & Cloud Service show product detailhide product detail
The Airlock Secure Access Hub combines the important IT security issues of filtering and authentication into a well-coordinated overall solution that sets standards in terms of usability and services. The Secure Access Hub covers all important functions of modern IT security in this field: from a web application firewall (WAF) awarded by journalists, to a customer identity and access management system (cIAM) trusted by Swiss banks, to API security that meets the latest requirements. The Airlock IT security solution protects more than 20 million active digital identities and 30,000 back-ends from over 550 customers around the world. For more information, visit www.airlock.com.
Advantages of Airlock:
– Central access point
– Reduction of costs
– Faster compliance
– Shorter time to market
– Secure mobile synchronisation
– Increased availability
– Software appliance
TangoProduct & Cloud Service show product detailhide product detail
Tango is a service fulfilment and billing solution for telecommunications and IT service providers. Tango is based on industry standards – the TM Forum's Information Framework (SID) and the Business Process Framework (eTOM) – and includes:
- a central product catalogue (Product Management)
- web-based order entry (Order Entry)
- overall customer and order management (Order Management)
- the entire billing process (Billing)
- electronic presentation and analysis of bills and cost management (Cost Manager)
Business Process Management / Workflow, Product Lifecycle Management
ZebraProduct & Cloud Service show product detailhide product detail
Zebra is a state-of-the-art system for personnel planning, time recording and access management. It is used in the retail, catering, production, logistics and administration sectors.
- Zebra is a focused solution, which is adapted precisely to the company's time management processes.
- Zebra automates processes, reduces costs and improves the quality of time management.
- Zebra can be integrated smoothly into the existing ERP system environment.
- Zebra compares the personnel costs with the budgeted revenue as early as the planning stage, thereby increasing the company's cost-efficiency.
Intelligent networked valves ensure dramatically lower energy costs for climate control in large buildings. The IT experts at Ergon made an important contribution to turning an idea from the engineers at Belimo into a successful product. Albin Meyer