Innovations like the computer mouse, the web browser or the touchscreen have changed they way we interact with the digital machines in ground breaking ways. But this will not be the end of the story. New technologies, such as Virtual/Augmented Reality, Distributed Ledger Technology or AI-Assistants will allow for completely new applications and make the use of computational power even more seamless and ubiquitous. This will bring the digital experience to a next level, but is the user ready for this, or just more and more overwhelmed by the digital world? Find out at and join us at our next event of the series „It’s about tech“. You will see and hear from experts, get insights into interesting case stories and have the opportunity to discuss future innovations.
17.30 Welcome and Introduction with guests
- Tom Buser, CEO aiaibot — Bots: Next level Digital Customer Experience
- Angie Born, Lead User Experience L//P — ChatGP & Co: A new paradigm for digital interaction?
- Luc Richner, CEO Vigia — Web 3: Better products for more sustainable commerce
- Tiziano Schacht, Software Engineer TI&M — Connected World: The digital cooking experience
- Valentin Spiess, Founder and Chairman iArt — AIRE: Extended Reality in Urban Space
- Pitt Weiss, Ramon De Marco Founder Audiobreeze — App for spatial 3D audio experiences
18:45 Q&A and open mic discussion with speaker
19:30 Wrap up and networking
A special thanks to:
Thank you for co-hosting this event: Swiss Life, Klybeq
If you wish to join online, send us an E-Mail and you will receive the link to the streaming platform.