Object Engineering GmbH is a software engineering office which since 25 years is specialized in analysis, integration, modernisation and replacement of old software and systems. We have the know-how and tools to illuminate IT systems and applications, hence to make them clear to architects and software engineers. A refactoring or replacement becomes up to 50% increased in speed.
Object Engineering GmbH believes in special designed analysis programs and methods for refactoring which partly automizes the transformation of code and redesign whereby the manual effort is essentially decreased.
8142 Uitikon Waldegg
Tel +41 (0) 44 400 47 00
Partly automated code analysis and refactoring Services & Consulting show product detailhide product detail
- Projektbasiert auf Anfrage
Object Engineering has a tool framework which supports the refactoring of existing code and its relation to databases, user interfaces, interactions with other services a.m.m. The existing software is imported into a meta model and then analysed by the clients criteria. Hence the refactoring of the new code can be accomplished.
- Software for Engineering, General Assessment, Security Assessment, Life Cycle Management, Process Management
System Inventory Services & Consulting show product detailhide product detail
- Illumination and inventory of dynamically grown IT-systems and applications (+legacy) to obtain a good overview - knowing what one has. Supports the refactoring or transportation into new technologies.
- Business Process Management, Business Process Management / Workflow, Product Lifecycle Management
Software Reengineering Services & Consulting show product detailhide product detail
After a thorough software analysis which brought about a good overview about the communication and relation nodes of systems and applications, lots of program code can be reengineered automatically.
According the motto: When the developer becomes bored and work monotonous then it must be automated.
- Software for Engineering, Testing
- Tuesday 30.07.2019
Bitrot not!Object Engineering baut teilautomatisiert aus Metadaten neue Software und löst so Legacy-Probleme bei komplexer Software von über einer Million Codezeilen. Christian Walter