Namics is one of the leading full-service digital agencies for e-commerce, websites & portals, digital communication, mobile business apps, digital workplace, customer relationship management, marketing operations & application lifecycle services in German-speaking countries. The e-business specialist offers internationally active companies strategic consulting, creative conception and technical implementation from a single source. The company was founded in 1995. At its locations in St.Gallen, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg & Belgrade around 550 employees serve the following customers from a wide variety of industries among others: ADAC, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bucherer, Daimler AG, DriveNow, Hansgrohe, Hoval, Jelmoli, Kaufland, KUKA, Medela, Migros, Swica, Swiss Life, UBS & Victorinox.
Internships and dissertations show detailhide detail
We offer internships We offer positions for dissertations
Consulting & Service | Websites & PortaleServices & Consulting show product detailhide product detail
1. Consulting & Service Namics supports customers in successfully profiting from the opportunities of digitalisation. This includes a situation analyis, the development of a sustainable digital strategy with tailored solutions as well as the guarantee of a reliable operation.
2. Websites & Portals Namics portrays its customers in a convincing and recognisable manner and creates a consistent user experience based on the customer’s business goals. We implement integrated web presences and applications and make conversion measurable.
3. Digital Communication & Online Marketing Namics turns the customer’s brand into a true experience. This also includes the development of a consistent brand world, the building of a recognisable multi-channel presence, the evaluation of business and marketing opportunities and the creation of relevant content.
4. E-Commerce & Online Shops Namics implements tailored e-commerce solutions for its customers. In close collaboration with the customer, we define a business case, develop the web shop including all interfaces, take care of the digital marketing and, based on extensive analysis and personalisation, ensure a success that can be measured.
5. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Namics always considers the customer relationship from the perspective of the most important stakeholder, the customer. CRM is an important topic in order to design customer relations holistically and – combined with our long-standing experience in the application of user experience methods – also successfully. Namics links CRM with other digital topics such as e-commerce, websites and portals, mobile business solutions and digital communications.